Monday, January 10, 2011

BLARG

I had a stomach bug on Friday (I went home after an entire hour of work) and it was gone for the weekend and now it's back. Apparently it's going around work. Watch, there are probably multiple strains and this will go on for weeks. I feel so freaking crappy! I started feeling like garbage right before lunch and I've have had sharp, stabbing stomach pains ever since, accompanied by a pounding headache (which is gone, though, thanks to ibuprofen). I came home and went right to bed and watched Unsolved Mysteries (I didn't even know that it was still on!). Then, after Hubby got home and snuggled with me, I decided to man up and go to the gym with him. I did 30 minutes of really light cardio (think exercise bike on a very not challenging and borderline embarrassing level) and then lifted some weights. I felt a little better after that, but I just ate chicken noodle soup for dinner and durrrrr. Hopefully I don't feel like blowing chunks tomorrow morning because I only have one hour of sick time left! And I'll be damned if I waste my vacation time on this.

Anyway, enough of that. I apparently like to complain!

In other news, I got a very awesome belated Christmas gift from my friend Leah (who is one of my besties; we've known each other for over 12 years and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding) today, which made my day: a Philosophy gift set with Brown Butter Cookie shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, Coconut Macaroon body butter, and Pink Frosted Cookie lip gloss. Holy yum. I just hope that she enjoys Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California (yes, I am a Food Network freak), which I sent her for Christmas, half as much as I plan to enjoy my Philosophy goodies!

Okay, time to go dry my hair and be in bed early. I lead an exciting life...I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment