Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh HI!

Life has been such a blur lately...working 7AM-3:30PM is pretty freaking great, but it takes so much out of me. My days are essentially work, gym, dinner, bed (with some fun mixed in, of course...otherwise, I would lose my mind and go back to my old schedule).

Last night Hubby coached a game (they won - yesss!) and then we met up for dinner. We went to a local Italian restaurant and ordered two small pizzas (buffalo chicken and Philly Cheesesteak...OMG yes). We saw one of my co-workers there with her family. She stopped by our table and then they left before we were done eating. Well, when the waitress came by after we were finished eating, she said, "Your bill is taken care of...the lady that was sitting at that table over there took care of it." Written on the receipt she gave us was, "Paying it forward. Have a great weekend! -Christine" How nice was that? Don't laugh, but I almost cried. I was just so touched by her kindness. She even took care of the tip. We left the waitress an extra $10, though, just to pay it forward a little, since our meal was completely free other than that!

Today Hubby had to get up at 6 to coach a game two hours away. I got up with him and made him coffee and a lunch and started his Jeep and then retreated back to bed after he left. I'm a little embarrassed by this, but I stayed in bed until 11:30. It was just so nice to be able to do that, though, since I get up every day at 5:45!

And that brings me to now. Tonight was Mexican night - Taco Bell and 'Ritas. Yummy. Hubby and I are just relaxing and will probably be in bed soon, since I think that we are secretly 81 (we went to bed at 8:45 last night...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment