Monday, January 3, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Well, I did it! I worked from 7AM to 3:30PM! And I have to say, I love it. It was really cool that, by the time 8AM rolled around and most of my other colleagues were just coming in, I was already an hour into my workday. And, with no distractions, I was so productive that first hour. What really I love is the fact that, when I leave in the afternoon, I've put in a full day, but I still have afternoon left.

So what if I came home, got the mail, found my way to the recliner, and took a nap. We hit the gym shortly after Hubby got home and then ordered a Tuscan pizza (meatballs and eggplant) from Angelo's, our second favorite local pizza place (our absolute favorite, Gino's, is closed for the season, unfortunately). There's nothing like eating pizza after a good workout, ya know.

Okay, time to feed my addiction to Airport Mania 2 (a Christmas gift from Hubby) before bed.

3 comments:

Tory said...

I am jealous of your new work schedule! I would LOVE that! Do you get a half hour for lunch?

Mrs. Verdeo said...

Yep; I eat lunch from 12:30-1 and I get a 15 minute break at 9:45 and another at 2. I would prefer a full hour for lunch and no breaks (so that I could eat and run errands during lunch; at my old job, we got an hour for lunch and it was sooo nice), but oh well. It's still pretty awesome!

Tory said...

Yeah we have an hour and I don't run errands much or go home for lunch so I end up usually getting random stuff done, doing puzzle books, or working! Haha.

Post a Comment